Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cowboys center Phil Costa gets engaged to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke

Top Popular News Today
Read more :
Cowboys center Phil Costa gets engaged to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke

Phil Costa proved that he is a “Real American” this weekend by proposing to Hulk Hogan's daughter. Costa and Brooke Hogan got engaged at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Hogan posted a photo to her Instagram tab of the Cowboys interior offensive 

Newly-engaged Brooke shares the pleased news to her fans by posting a series of cinema when her beau questioned for her hand in marriage and place the ring on her finger.

Dec. 4, 2011; Glendale, AZ, USA; Dallas Cowboys center (67) Phil Costa against the Arizona Cardinals at University of Phoenix Stadium. Mandatory.

Professional football player Phil Costa, who the stage center for the Dallas Cowboys, was photographed on one knee in front of a surprised Brooke. Brooke later shared the photo on Instagram, writing, "Most pleased moment of my LIFE. I am marrying my best friend.".

Phil Costa got down on bended knee and proposed to Brooke Hogan Saturday night in Las Vegas. "Most pleased moment of my LIFE I am marrying my best friend I wouldnt choose anyone else I am so lucky and so grateful," 

Related Outdoor Links

No comments:

Post a Comment