Monday, July 1, 2013

Cowboys center Phil Costa gets engaged to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke

Top Popular News Today
Read more :
Cowboys center Phil Costa gets engaged to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke

Despite putting out a couple of music albums, Brooke Hogan is still probably most well known for appearing as a reality star on the VH1 series Hogan Knows Best. At the time the show premiered, Hogan was a young lass in her late teens, but this weekend, 

Professional football player Phil Costa, who the stage center for the Dallas Cowboys, was photographed on one knee in front of a surprised Brooke. Brooke later shared the photo on Instagram, writing, "Most pleased moment of my LIFE. I am marrying my best friend.".

PHOTOS – Brooke Hogan got engaged to Dallas Cowboys football player Phil Costa in Las Vegas on Saturday. Reckon it over the bid pic here!

Phil Costa got down on bended knee and proposed to Brooke Hogan Saturday night in Las Vegas. "Most pleased moment of my LIFE I am marrying my best friend I wouldnt choose anyone else I am so lucky and so grateful," 

Dec. 4, 2011; Glendale, AZ, USA; Dallas Cowboys center (67) Phil Costa against the Arizona Cardinals at University of Phoenix Stadium. Mandatory.

Related Outdoor Links

No comments:

Post a Comment