Wednesday, May 8, 2013

As I Lay Dying singer Tim Lambesis arrested in murder-for-hire plot

Top Popular News Today
Read more :
As I Lay Dying singer Tim Lambesis arrested in murder-for-hire plot

Rocker Tim Lambesis Arrested for Allegedly Trying to Hire Hitman to Kill Estranged Wife. Reckon it over larger image. Tim Lambesis of heavy metal band As I Lay Dying has been taken into police custody. The 32-year-ancient rocker is being investigated in murder-for

Rocker Tim Lambesis Arrested In Alleged Murder Plot. click image to enlarge. May 8, 2013 | 3:55am EST. As I Lay Dying frontman Tim Lambesis was arrested on Tuesday over allegations he tried to hire a hitman to kill his estranged wife.

(CNN) — The lead singer of the metal band As I Lay Dying was arrested Tuesday and charged with attempting to hire a hit man, the San Diego County Sheriff's Department said. Authorities said Tim Lambesis tried to contract an covertly detective to

The As I Lay Dying frontman is booked on suspicion of solicitation of murder after allegedly seeking someone to end his estranged wife's life.

A report on Reuters has word that As I Lay Dying/Austrian Death Machine, and that. frontman Tim Lambesis has been arrested after attempting to hire a hitman to kill.

Related Outdoor Links

No comments:

Post a Comment