Monday, January 14, 2013

Howard Stern Sorry for Bashing Lena Dunham

It took 13 years, but Chad Lowe got his thank you. When she accepted the Golden Globe for best television series comedy, Dunham said onstage, "I also promised myself if I ever got this chance, I would thank Chad Lowe.

Victory is Lena Dunham's, in more ways than one. Subsequent Girls' triumphant night at the Golden Globes, Stern said on his Sirius-XM show this morning that he likes the show and felt terrible about past cracks he made about its star and creator—who's has

Lena Dunham capped her coming-out year Sunday with two Golden Globes for her critically acclaimed HBO comedy, "Girls." "This award is for every woman who felt like there wasn't a space for her," said the 26-year-ancient writer-actor, who was practically

The whole Nazi analogy is becoming all-too-common when attempting to get on to a point in today's world. The latest example of scholarly thought comes from Lena Dunham, writer-director-star of HBO's hit-without-viewers Girls.

Lena Dunham won't marry Jack Antonoff until gay people can get married too.

Related Outdoor Links


Howard Stern Sorry for Bashing Lena Dunham

No comments:

Post a Comment