Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Enough About Lena Dunham's Ass!

It took 13 years, but Chad Lowe got his thank you. When she accepted the Golden Globe for best television series comedy, Dunham said onstage, "I also promised myself if I ever got this chance, I would thank Chad Lowe.

If you reckon hard, one year ago today you probably didn't know who Lena Dunham was. Aside from her (not terrible at all) debut indie film "Tiny Furniture," Dunham didn't do much at the time to justify public interest. By March, all that had changed. It

It took 13 years, but Chad Lowe got his thank you. When she accepted the Golden Globe for best television series comedy, Dunham said onstage, "I also promised myself if I ever got this chance, I would thank Chad Lowe.

The outspoken touchtone phone system shock jock previously called the 26-year-ancient show writer a "small stout girl"

If you reckon hard, one year ago today you probably didn't know who Lena Dunham was. Aside from her (not terrible at all) debut indie film "Tiny Furniture," Dunham didn't do much at the time to justify public interest. By March, all

Related Outdoor Links


Enough About Lena Dunham's Ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment