Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tony Awards winners list

Top Popular News Today
Read more :
Tony Awards winners list

NEW YORK — Talented children and high-energy musical performances will be on tap Sunday night as the Tony Awards kick off, capping a season that hasn't produced a runaway favorite show and only one starry celebrity nomination in Tom Hanks.

It was Broadway's huge night on June 9, as all the best in the theater world were out to reckon it over if their the stage would take home any awards. Look into the full list of winners below and weigh in with your reactions! It was another fun year

Tony Awards 2013 – RED CARPET Cinema, Photos.

"When I was 11 years ancient, my journey to truth started when I learned the Tony Awards washing dishes in my kitchen, and the performance of Jennifer Holliday and the cast of Dreamgirls on the Tony Awards took my breath away. That moment changed my

The Tony Awards race is on between two of the year's most celebrated musicals: "Matilda: The Musical" and "Kinky Boots." The Cyndi Lauper-scored "Kinky Boots" is up for a leading 13 Tony Award nominations, while the British import, "Matilda: The

Related Outdoor Links

No comments:

Post a Comment