Monday, March 25, 2013

My Chemical Romance 'Can Never Die' Says Gerard Way

Top Popular News Today
Read more :
My Chemical Romance 'Can Never Die' Says Gerard Way

March 25, 2013. American rock band My Chemical Romance splits. LOS ANGELES (AFP) – US alternative rock band My Chemical Romance have split up after 12 years together, the group confirmed on their website Saturday night. Trending Discussions

My Chemical Romance performs at the Melbourne Huge Day Out at Flemington Race Course in Melbourne, Australia. Martin Philbey/Redferns. By Miriam Coleman. March 23, 2013 9:12 AM ET. After a dozen years together, My Chemical Romance are calling it

After a dozen years and nearly five million albums sold, My Chemical Romance have officially called it quits. The apparently amicable breakup was announced via a simple statement on band's official website: Being in this

My Chemical Romance has resolute to break up, after 12 years together!

My Chemical Romance's sound is a mix of alternative, punk rock and pop. Band members released their debut album in 2002 but really made a splash on the music scene in 2004 with the platinum-selling "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge." It featured the

Related Outdoor Links

No comments:

Post a Comment